Chairman,Founding Partner,Lawyer,Patent Attorney
Areas of expertise：Intellectual Property, Investment and Financing, Litigation and Arbitration
Radar LEI is now the director and founding partner of Beijing Zhilin Law Firm. He have legal, engineering background education, with lawyer, patent agent qualification. Radar LEIhas been a lawyer for 19 years, specializes in civil and commercial dispute resolution and intellectual property litigation, and has provided dispute resolution solutions for many well-known enterprises locally and abroad.
- Patent dispute between POSCO of South Korea and Nippon Steel Sumikin Co., Ltd.
- Xiaomi Technology Beijing Overseas Intellectual Property Rights Protection Assistance Project, etc.
- Copyright and unfair competition cases of Shenzhen Tencent's game.
- Second instance case of invalid trademark of Supor.
- The identification of famous trademarks of "Gu Jian Qi Tan" and "Chao Pin San".
- Retrial of Dongfeng trademark OEM in Supreme People's Court of the PRC.
Professional qualification of Chinese lawyers, patent agent
Review and Analysis on Typical Cases of Patent Infringement Disputes, 2009
LEGALBAND Top 15 Managing Partners
"China Business Law" top 100 legal elite
"Top 10" Patent Attorneys of 2021
The Most Influential Person of IPR in 2019
Hearing member of the Fourth Branch of Beijing People's Procuratorate
Arbitrator of Dongguan Arbitration Commission of Guangdong Province
Adjunct Professor, Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
Member of the Council of Dongcheng District Lawyers Association, Beijing
Director, Development and Steering Committee of Small and Medium-sized Law Firms, East City Law Association
Vice Chairman, Business Environment Risk Control Branch, China Private Science and Technology Entrepreneurs Association
Beijing Innovation and Entrepreneurship intellectual property Service tutor
China Union University part-time tutor for postgraduate students
China University of Political Science and Law, Juris Master
Lanzhou University, Bachelor of Materials